- Responsible for the expansion of the private and Azure public cloud
- Be in charge of the CentOS-based on-prem servers
- Support rollouts and deployments
- Ensure that the CI/CD pipelines are set up, optimized and adjusted
- Completed apprenticeship or studies in the IT sector or comparable qualification and corresponding practical experience
- Solid experience in Linux administration
- Experience with configuration management tools (Helm, Ansible, Terraform, Salt)
- Knowledge in container technologies e.g. Docker
- Ideally knowledge in development with Kubernetes
- Knowledge with cloud development is an advantage
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- 40-hour week with flexible working hours
- 30 vacation days and the possibility to work mostly remote
- extensive corporate benefits
Would you like to learn more about this? Then send Sina Engel an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your current CV and any other useful links (XING, LinkedIn, GitHub, Stackoverflow, Medium, etc.). She will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
This job is nothing for you? No problem. Just check out our website. We are always looking for new talents, professionals and digital experts and are sure to have the right job for you.